Sunday, July 12, 2009

HaiZ....

Hai Everyone..
PeggySia here...sorry ya...my DeAr Cindy..
long time din touch our blog..
im bz ma...u oso know de..
so u wil excuse me, right??
^^

I gt a lot thing wan to chat here....
althought my english vr poor i oso try type in english...
cox type chinese so ma fan la..nit use pin yin...==""

He changed a lot..
owes put the phone silent whn together with me..
sometime go my house dun wan bring in the phone.. just left it in the car or beside and so scare me to c or take his phone...
i start distrust him..he never do like dis before..

DO U KNOW Y HE SO NERVOUS N SCARED I TOUCH HIS PHONE??
Bcox gt a gal owes msg him, call him..
tat gal name "AN..E"
i hate dis name!!!!
GET OUT frm my life!!!
he say dun wan i c his phone is avoid our quarrel..
he know i will angry whn know it..
actually im nth if gt gal msg u or date u out lim teh..
cox jus a simple frend..
u gt gal's frend and i oso gt boy's frend..
i never don let u go anywhere..
i give u freedom cox i dun wan u unhappy..

but u r too over since i got my bz job nw..
tat gal often called n msg u..
y she owes find u whn we date together??
what is her purpose actually...??
can u told me?
u owes told me she just asked u bout "DOTA" thing or just hv a simply chat..
BUT y she send good night msg to u..? go watch movie oso wan tell u?her classmate come bk cnt chat anymore... and bla bla bla...
Y NIT inform u tat....?
MCB la her..
i know i so stupide ...out of dated edi..nt interest with ur favourite DOTA game, cnt chat dis topic to u ma..
bt she can ma..

i owes try to accepted ur u explaination cos i trust n love u..
after we settle the problem n i try to believe u i saw her msg u on 2nd day again..
OMGGGG...Hw can i excuse u????

i owes tell myself u r go abroad soon..
i love u so much so i will wait u back..
i oso lazy to quarrel to make our affection bcome complicated..
if she find u once time in 2 weeks or a month i hv nth to say n wont guess..

But...after dis matter..i feel so so so sad n disappointed edi..No wonder hw is ur explanation i still gt a shadow in my mind..

if u feel angry wit me to write bout her in dis blog tat means u r protective her..care her..

12 comments:

  1. cindy here..peggy ah..
    how come he change like tat??
    Im shocked u know..
    He never acted tat b4...
    JACKIE!! Do u know she loves u so much??
    She msg me tat she is freaking moody and keep crying whenever she is thinking tat u are going to UK..
    I know this is none of my business..
    But she is my BEST SISTer..
    Im hurt whn i see my best sister is moody and scaring there..
    Pls don let her feel tat loss confident on u..k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. is tat gal fa hiao ba.
    gt bf edi sti wan fa hiao.
    cb po!!!

    peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm...should ask jac don choi tat girl..

    ReplyDelete
  4. 你这方面就要坦白跟你的男朋友说清楚了
    是我的话,一定会打破沙锅问到底的。
    问好了过后,我会选择相信他。
    以前很难做到
    但是,我还是做到了。
    现在的我,已经不会去查他什么了~

    ReplyDelete
  5. 谢谢你。。QOO~~
    我有查问清楚。。的确是朋友。。
    太常联络也太怪了吧 。。
    是人都会生气啦。。
    我接受他的解释。。
    可是没事做是就会想起。。
    我怕等了。。我怕受伤害。。
    可是。。就因为这样的事而分吗。。
    值得吗为了一个八婆 !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 女孩,你要坚强些。。
    有些事情,还是要搞清楚比较好..
    anyway~初次到访,你好哟!^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. 有女朋友的男人
    是傻的也知道要保持距离

    ReplyDelete
  8. is me ya...remember...
    now only can open ur blog...dun know what happen...
    erm,peggy,u should talk with him ,if never talk and understand what d problem and solve it,u and him just will get more missunderstand...somemore he have to go abroad,both of u will be a long distance...so anything should be done when he still beside you...
    good luck girl...

    ReplyDelete
  9. 楼上的朋友说得很对哦!你应该问清楚!如果真的话,我们来帮你棒打那位"AN..E"!哈哈……加油!支持你!^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. 很明显的
    他出轨了
    问清楚对大家都好
    现在酱子对3个人都不公平
    加油~

    ReplyDelete
  11. 当我看到这篇时,我真的吓了一跳。为什么你回到诗巫不告诉我呢?你还当我是你的好姐妹吗?其实我已经有感觉到你们之间有问题了。如果真的觉得辛苦就放下吧。我会支持你的....我不留名字,我想你应该知道我是谁吧..

    ReplyDelete
  12. ==
    佩琪妹~
    那是真的吗?肯定了吗?确定了吗?你要把事情说清楚哟!不要不明不白的误会或着被其他的原因造成无法挽救的地步呀!阿答姐会永远支持你!

    *有事,都可以找我!如能帮到你,我会尽力的!

    ReplyDelete